Our Pledge to Our Applicants & Candidates
- We will always listen to YOU. We want to know what you want to see in your next position and will do our best to help you achieve your goals and not just try to influence you to be interested in a particular position we are working on at the current time.
- We will exercise extreme caution to guard the confidentiality of our relationship with you and the fact that you are considering a position change.
- We will NEVER indiscriminately send your resume out to clients without your prior knowledge.
- We will respect the geographic preferences and exclusions that you have stated to us.
- We will always tell you the compensation range and relocation assistance components of any position that we propose for your consideration.
- We will contact you prior to sending your resume and information out to any client. We will give you an overview of the company and the position and make sure that you agree that this is a position for which you would like to be considered.
- We will always give you the honest feedback subsequent to any interviews so that you can make informed decisions relative to your status with our client relative to other options you are exploring.
- We will represent you, to the best of our abilities, in offer negotiations with our clients.