Our client is a well-established and successful company in the Healthcare field. They are growing rapidly and have created a new position for a Director over their ‘Virtual’ (work-at-home) Call Center staff.
This position has the following requirements:
- Experience working in a healthcare or health insurance environment.
- Successful background in managing Outbound & Inbound Sales in a Business-to-Consumer call center environment.
- Experience in managing a work-at-home call center staff.
- A focus on all aspects of employee engagement including the hiring, training, mentoring and leadership of staff.
- Experience in a soft-touch, white glove sales culture.
- A strategic thinker but one who loves a hands-on role.
- Experience in managing call center sales staff that has dealt with ‘conversions’ or up-sale or cross-sales.
COMPENSATION: $100K-$145K Base Plus Bonus and possible Stock Options.
LOCATION: Since the call center staff is all WAH and spread across the country, the new Director position can be based anywhere, so no relocation is required.