Our client is a well-established company with a strong history of growth over the past 70 + years and is a respected leader in their field. Everything they do is focused on providing the highest level of service to their customers via voice, chat, e-mail and additional multimedia methods.
This new position will be the lead role in system development and programming for the Genesys platform, serving as the Subject Matter Expert over the Solutions Developers. Major focus on collaboration with leaders throughout the company to identify and to lead the deployment of programming and process improvements. The position will be located in the Upper Midwest.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or direct and applicable work experience
Minimum 5-8 years of experience to include the following:
- Broad knowledge of the suite of Genesys products (Version 8.x+)
- Experience with high availability call center technology products including IVR, telephony and call routing platforms
- Understanding of phone automation/screen pop software built via platform software development kit (SDK)
- Systems monitoring/automation of monitoring
- Text to speech synthesis products
- Understanding of general telecommunications and computer telephony integration (CTI)
- Large scale voice system deployments
- Thorough knowledge of programming concepts, procedures and practices
- Experiencing consulting with stakeholders to understand needs with the intention of providing advice and counsel.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE THAT WOULD BE DESIRABLE:
- Experience with designing technical architecture, network administration/design
Genesys Version 8.x+
- Voice Portal
- Proactive Notification
- eServices suite
- Framework / CIM
- Communication Manager
- Mobile Engagement
- SIP Server
Genesys Version 8.x
- Outbound Suite
- Siemens PBX/ACD
- Nuance Real Speak TTS and Nuance Recognizer 10
- Virtual Hold Technology
Experienced with on-site Genesys utilization, but any experience in migration to Cloud-Based would be a huge plus
This position will be responsible for leading System Development and Programming for highly complex programs. Coordinate the preparation, coding, testing, and debugging of complex programs including the analysis and development of work flows.
Implementation of innovative and cost-effective business solutions for multiple applications and systems, utilizing information technology, business and industry trends.
Provide training, mentoring and guidance to programmers. Possesses advanced knowledge of several programming languages, including current complex languages.
Analyze, develop, test, implement, document and maintain software and systems that meet the company’s evolving business needs.
Provide production support for complex research and root cause.
Participate in project proposals, estimates and proof-of-concept activities as needed.
Participate in industry/knowledge reference groups and organizational IT related review groups relative to position. Provide direction for enterprise standards. Conduct code reviews and monitor standard adherence.
COMPENSATION: $110K - $125K Base + Bonus Plus Relocation Assistance